Strawberry crush paleo breakfast
- 1 cup of strawberries
- ¼ – ½ cup of powerstart Paleo cherryberry or original cereal.
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Coconut Yogurt ( paleo) or Milk, cream or yogurt.
- Crush strawberries with fingers in to a bowl or Tupperware mix in powerstart and vanilla extract,
- place in refrigerator to soak overnight.
- Serve with milk, yogurt or cream and garnish with a table spoon of fresh powerstart paleo breakfast cereal (for some crunch)
Yoghurt and Blue berry
Soak ¼ to ½ a cup of powerstart paleo breakfast cereal overnight in ¼ to ½ a cup of your favourite milk or milk substitute.
(Coconut or almond milk for paleo)
Top with natural Greek yogurt and blue berries.
(coconut yogurt for paleo)
Powerstart Paleo Fruit Salad
Powerstart and Fruit
Simply sprinkle 2-4 table spoons of paleo breakfast cereal to add a filling and nutritious crunch to your fruit salads.
Hot Powerstart Paleo Porridge
Here is how to enjoy powerstart paleo breakfast cereal on those cold winter mornings.
- Simply place ½ a cup of paleo breakfast cereal in a bowl
- Stir in ½ a cup warm milk (your favourite type i.e soya, goat…) Yse almond milk for a hot paleo porridge.
- Let sit for 10 min add strawberries and yogurt, eat and enjoy!. (use coconut yogurt for paleo diet)
Note- do not boil milk, we want keep powerstart raw!
Coconut yogurt Paleo breakfast cereal
Ingredients and Method
- Mix ¼ to ½ a cup of powerstart paleo breakfast cereal with ¼ to ½ a cup of water
- Soak for 10 – 20 minutes (till it sets)
- Stir through, 2 table spoons of coconut cream (ayam is my favourite)
- Top with one dollop of coconut yogurt and a drizzle of coconut syrup.